Chapter 1 General Provisions
・Article 1 (Application of the Terms)
・Article 2 (Scope of and Changes to the Terms)
These Terms shall apply to the Company and users for use of the Services, and the Company and users assume the obligation to comply with the Terms after the commencement of provision and use of the Services.
2.The Company may change the Terms.
Chapter 2 Application, etc. for Services
・Article 3 (Application for Services)
Applicants desiring to use the Services need to first agree to the Terms and then make an application for use. Use of the Services indicates that an application has been made based on agreement with the Terms. If an applicant is a minor, use of the Services indicates that the minor is applying after the consent of his/her parents has been obtained.
・Article 4 (Conditions for Using Services)
Users shall procure the necessary communication device, software and other equipment for using the Services at their own responsibility and cost.
・Article 5 (Restriction on Assignment of Right to Use Services)
Users shall not assign their rights to use the Services to a third party.
Chapter 3 Services
・Article 6 (Services to be provided)
The Company shall provide users with the Services free of charge in accordance with and to the extent set forth in these Terms. If individual terms or other rules presented by the Company or third parties separately (hereinafter, “Other Rules, etc.”) are applicable to the use of the Services, users shall agree to such Other Rules, etc. in addition to these Terms and comply with them.
2. The Company may change the contents of the Services in whole or in part.
・Article 7 (Records and Restriction of Use)
The Company shall collect the access log and acquire the MAC address of users to ensure that the wireless LAN is used properly.
2.The Company may restrict access to harmful sites (through filtering, etc.) in providing the Services in order to protect the younger generation.
・Article 8 (Use of Information provided by Third Parties)
Users acknowledge and agree, when using information provided by third parties, that providers of such information are solely responsible and that the Company is not involved in the provision of such information.
・ Article 9 (Guarantee on Contents of Information provided by Third Parties)
The Company shall not guarantee, in any sense, the completeness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness or any other matter concerning the products, services and information provided by third parties using the Services.
2.Even if a dispute occurs between users and third parties in connection with the use by users of the products, services or information provided by third parties, the Company shall not be responsible in any sense.
Chapter 4 Obligations, etc. of Users
・Article 10 (Prohibited Matters)
Users shall not be allowed to engage in any of the following acts when using the Services. If the Company determines that a user has engaged in any of the following acts, the Company may discontinue provision of the Services.
(1) Acts that infringe or are likely to infringe the copyright or other rights of third parties or the Company
(2) Acts that infringe or are likely to infringe the assets or privacy of third parties or the Company
(3) In addition to the acts listed in the preceding two items, acts that cause or are likely to cause disadvantages or damage to third parties or the Company
(4) Acts that defame or slander third parties or the Company
(5) Acts that violate or are likely to violate good public morals (obscenity, prostitution, violence, cruelty, abuse, etc.) or acts that provide third parties with information that violates good public morals
(6) Criminal acts or acts that lead or are likely to lead to criminal acts
(7) Acts of an election campaign or similar acts whether or not during the election campaign period
(8) Acts of making profit from the Services themselves including resale or lease of the Services
(9) Acts of establishing or soliciting endless an money chain (Ponzi scheme)
(10) Acts of transmitting an advertisement, sales campaign or solicitation or fraudulent information to the general public or by e-mail that is offensive or is likely to make people feel offensive (spam)
(11) Acts that interfere with third parties or the Company to receive e-mail or that request them to transfer chain e-mail or that transfer it accepting such request
(12) Acts that use the Services to spoof a third party
(13) Acts that alter or erase information of the Company or third parties that is accessible by using the Services
(14) Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses by way of or in connection with the Services
(15) Acts that cause trouble or disadvantage to third parties or the Company, that are likely to pose a problem for the Services, or that interfere with the operation of the Services
(16) Acts that use the Services in a manner that causes material trouble to the use by persons who directly or indirectly use the Services
(17) Other acts that violate or are likely to violate laws and regulations
(18) Other acts that the Company determines inappropriate
・Article 11 (Principle of Own Responsibility)
If users cause damage to the Company or third parties by their acts falling under the preceding Article (Prohibited Matters), such users shall be legally liable in all respects including damage compensation even after they are no longer a user.
2.If users suffer damage or are legally liable in any respect in connection with information or files uploaded or downloaded by using the Services, users shall settle such damage or liability at their own responsibility and shall not claim nor cause any trouble to the Company.
・Article 12 (Ownership Right)
The ownership right of all programs, software, services, procedures, trademarks, trade names, services provided by third parties, or other related technologies that comprise the Services shall be vested in the Company or the third party providers.
・Article 13 (Copyright)
Unless consent is obtained by the right holders, users shall not use any information or file provided by the Services in any manner beyond the scope of reproduction for private use of users set forth in the Copyright Act.
2.Unless consent is obtained by the right holders, users shall not have third parties use or publish any information or file provided by the Services in any manner.
3.If any dispute occurs in violation of the provisions of this Article, users shall settle such dispute at their own cost and responsibility and shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless in any case.
・Article 14 (Privacy of Communications)
The Company shall protect the privacy of communications of users of the Services based on Article 4 of the Telecommunications Business Act.
2.In case of a search by warrant based on Article 218 of the Terms of Criminal Procedure or other dispositions of enforcement based on the provisions of said Terms or the Act on the Interception of Communications for Crime Investigation or other compulsory dispositions based on court orders or laws and regulations, the Company shall not assume the obligations of confidentiality under the preceding paragraph to the extent set forth in said disposition or order.
3.If requirements for demand of disclosure based on Article 4 of the Act on the Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and the Right to Demand Disclosure of Identification Information of the Sender (Demand for Disclosure of Identification Information of the Sender, Etc.) are met, the Company shall not assume the obligations of confidentiality under paragraph 1 to the extent of said demand for disclosure.
Chapter 5 Protection of Personal Information
・Article 15 (Utilization of Personal Information)
・Article 16 (Discontinuation or Temporary Suspension of Services)
The Company may discontinue or temporarily suspend operation of the Services if any of the following items is applicable:
(1) If the Company carries out maintenance or construction of the Services regularly or urgently, or if discontinuation or temporary suspension is unavoidable by reason of trouble on the Company’s system.
(2) If it becomes impossible for the Company to provide the Services in an ordinary manner by reason of war, riot, insurrection, labor dispute, earthquake, volcanic eruption, flood, tsunami, fire, power failure or other force majeure event.
(3) By reason of regulations or order of government agencies, or discontinuation or temporary suspension of the Services by other telecommunication business operators.
(4) In any other cases where the Company determines that temporary suspension is necessary for the operation of the Services.
2.If the Company discontinues or temporarily suspends operation of the Services based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify users to that effect in advance, except for cases of emergency or unavoidable reason.
3.The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by users or third parties by reason of discontinuation or temporary suspension of the Services based on this Article.
Chapter 6 Damage Compensation, etc.
・Article 17 (Disclaimer)
The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by users in connection with the provision of the Services.
2.The Company shall provide no guarantee for the operation of the communication device, software, or other equipment used by users.
・Article 18 (Governing Law)
The formation, validity, performance and interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
・Article 19 (Court of Competent Jurisdiction)
In case of any dispute between users and the Company in connection with the Services, the parties concerned shall consult in good faith.
2.If the dispute cannot be settled by the consultation under the preceding paragraph, the Nagoya District Court or the Nagoya Summary Court shall be the court of first instance having exclusive and agreed jurisdiction.
The Terms shall come into force from October 1, 2015.
You can connect to the following homepage without authentication.